Benefit Golf Tournament
Monday, June 3, 2019
$100 Registration includes golf cart, 18 holes of golf, lunch, and entry for door prize giveaways. Silent Auction and Dixon Golf Games will also be available.
Come join us for a fun-filled day of golf in the beautiful Colorado mountains! Fun contests, good fellowship, a chance to win a brand new set of Titleist Irons, and, best of all, you will be helping the Food Pantry to provide much needed food to hundreds of families in our area! Register soon; spaces are limited!
The Little Chapel Food Pantry meets a vital need in your community. By participating in this golf tournament you will have a part in helping hundreds of families get the food that they need…while having a great time!
You can register you or your team of 4 here:
Want to be a Sponsor?
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Contact our Tournament Coordinator at LittleChapelFoodPantry@Outlook.com.
Optional Dixon Game Descriptions:
The Optional Dixon Challenge: $10 donation to participate
· One Dixon Earth golf ball is given to every tournament player, whether they participate in the Dixon Challenge or not.
· Each Dixon Challenge participant will receive a 1-year gift subscription (or renewal) to Golf Digest or Better Homes & Gardens.
· Each Challenge participant will receive $40 in gift certificates towards our DixonGolf.com online store.
· Each Challenge participant will also receive a mulligan on our hole for their donation. This gives them the opportunity to compare their ball to the Dixon Earth golf ball.
· If either ball they hit lands on the green, then they win a sleeve of Dixon Earth Golf Balls ($12 value).
*If all golfers in a group participate they will also receive an automatic birdie for their score to maintain pace of play and encourage participation.
· Hole-In-One Prize If the Challenge participant gets a hole-in-one they will win a shot at One Million Dollars at The Fiesta Bowl Hole-In-One Final Round!
The Optional Aurelius Challenge (not a long drive competition: $20 donation to participate.
· Each participating donor will receive over $300 in gifts just for donating!
· Each participating donor will receive two raffle tickets for the drawing that is held at the banquet, and a second shot to test the Aurelius Driver.
*If the entire group participates they will get to improve their lie on our hole and shoot from a special ‘drop’ area (100 yards from the pin) for their approach shot to the green - lying 0, hitting 1.
· Hula-hoops will be placed between 150 yards and 300 yards. If one of the two shots lands in a hula-hoop, the donor will receive an additional certificate for a custom $350 Aurelius Driver or a custom $500 Zovatti watch.
Shining Mountain Golf Club
Monday, June 3 2019
Registrations begins at 8am
9am Shotgun Start
100 Shining Mountain Lane
Woodland Park, CO 80863